“Are swamp tours safe for kids?” It’s a valid concern for most parents. After all, thrilling rides and exotic animals seem to bring some dangers. The good news is, Swamp Fever’s airboat tours and adventures are SAFE for all, including kids. They’re also a lot of FUN for the entire family.
Whether it’s a birthday party, a summer scout camp activity, a classroom field trip, or just a weekend day tour for the whole fam, Swamp Fever Airboat Adventures is the best choice in Florida. We offer so much more than a fun learning experience. Your kids will surely thank you after an adventure they won’t forget.
Here’s what you can expect in our kids-safe airboat tour:
- Kids are provided with life jackets they should wear all throughout the boat tour.
- Everyone wears an earmuff to reduce the noise of the propellers.
- During our alligator photo opportunity, kids may hold a baby gator with assistance from our team.
- Our boat captains are friendly, knowledgeable, approachable, and accommodating.
- Worried about seasickness? It doesn’t happen on airboats because we glide above the water.